Saturday, October 28, 2017, 7:30 p.m.
Lexington Presbyterian Church, Lexington
• Jacques Offenbach: Overture to Orpheus in the Underworld
• Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky: Symphony No. 5, mvt. 2
• Francisco Mignone: Concertino for Bassoon and Chamber Orchestra
Heather Dobbins, soloist
• Virgil Thomson: Symphony on a Hymn Tune
• Camille Saint-Saëns: Danse Macabre
Saturday, February 17, 2018, 7:30 p.m.
Wilson Hall, Washington & Lee University, Lexington
• Ives: Central Park in the Dark
• Gershwin: An American in Paris
• Rachmaninoff: Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini
Keenan Reesor, soloist
• Rimsky-Korsakov: Russian Easter Overture
Saturday, May 5, 2018, 7:30 p.m.
Trinity United Methodist Church, Lexington
• William Grant Still: Festive Overture
• Franz Schubert: Symphony No. 8, mvt. 1
• Brian Sadler: Journey
Mark Swortzel, tuba soloist
• Benjamin Britten: Four Sea-Interludes from Peter Grimes
• Arturo Marquez: Danzon No. 2
• Performance with the Rockbridge Area Youth Strings