Saturday, October 28, 2017, 7:30 p.m.
Lexington Presbyterian Church, Lexington
• Jacques Offenbach: Overture to Orpheus in the Underworld
• Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky: Symphony No. 5, mvt. 2
• Francisco Mignone: Concertino for Bassoon and Chamber Orchestra
Heather Dobbins, soloist
• Virgil Thomson: Symphony on a Hymn Tune
• Camille Saint-Saëns: Danse Macabre
Saturday, February 17, 2018, 7:30 p.m.
Wilson Hall, Washington & Lee University, Lexington
• Ives: Central Park in the Dark
• Gershwin: An American in Paris
• Rachmaninoff: Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini
Keenan Reesor, soloist
• Rimsky-Korsakov: Russian Easter Overture
Tonight’s Concert at Wilson Hall will be held as scheduled. Musicians, please report to the stage by 7pm if you are able to safely travel.
Saturday, May 5, 2018, 7:30 p.m.
Trinity United Methodist Church, Lexington
• Performance with the Rockbridge Area Youth Strings